Monday, March 16, 2009

Yay...

I keep thinking lately that I am so happy at the moment. Not the kind of happiness that relies on circumstances being right, but the kind of happiness that is deep within me and comes from just loving God and being with Him every day. So thanks God for this awesome joy!

I also thank God because I got a promotion at work... which means I'll be a lot busier, but I really love my job and am so pleased I get to do it all the time. I just can't stand sitting at home anyway - it feels great to work and contribute to society.

I also am going to some great groups: I go to a young adults Bible study - that has been a great way to meet people. I am also still going to the Christian group out at the Uni when I can.

So even though life is busy - I am SO happy and content! In my friendship with Jesus, I have everything I need. Yay!

No comments: